Sunday, May 2, 2010

the calm before the storm

Hello:

As many of you know, I’m off on one of the biggest adventures of my life. I’m about to get my first dog guide. Today is May 2nd and I’m sitting in the living room of family in London ON. My sister, Jenifer, has used her advanced social networking skills to set up this blog for me. Thanks Jennifer.

So tomorrow is the big day. We are going to all pile into the minivan and head out for the hour drive to Oakville where Guide Dogs Canada is located. The plan is to have a nice walk down by Lake Ontario, scout the hood and get a feel where I’ll be spending the next 26 days of my life. At some point after 2pm I will be dropped off at the school and the real adventure begins.

For now the smell of roast beef is whofting through the house and I think it’s time to eat.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment